Tuesday, April 8, 2008

We are finally bloggers!


Whats up guys? Well I got jealous of looking at all of your blogs and decided that Amanda and I needed to have one too. So we are officially bloggers! Amanda will end up doing the bulk of this but I figured I needed to push us along on. I was looking at my journal the other day and realized that the last time I had written in my journal was in 2005. Since Amanda and I are always on our computers for work/school, hopefully this e-journal will be kept up-to-date.

Just a quick update on our lives. We are currently living in Des Moines, Iowa. Amanda is currently working as a journalist for a full time business newspaper. She has already had several front page articles and is publishing 3-4 articles a week. I am very proud of her. I am currently in my first year of podiatry school and am loving every minute of it. Des Moines is an interesting place to live. The winters are very cold, dark, but otherwise friendly. We cannot wait for spring and summer to actually arrive. Well that makes for the first post! I guess I better get back to studying. I have two test coming up in the next 6 days! I guess that is the life of a med-student.


3 comments:

Matt and Erin said...

I found you! Gavin, I hope you're enjoying your first year of podiatry school, and Amanda I hope you're having fun being a journalist! :) I think it's time to post again....I'll have to add you guys onto my link of "Friends."

Kelly said...

Erin posted your link on her friend list. Now everybody is going to expect some posts. Ha, ha, get posting guys.

Billy and Nathalie said...

Hummm, it's 2010... 2 years since you haven't blogged =)